Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You..

I just realized why I am so scared to fall in love
To depend on someone
To demand many things from other
To expect more of what other has given me
To change someone for my own good
To believe that I am good enough for someone else
To assure that someone is happy to be with me
To sacrifice my time and energy
To occupy someone's needs and wants
To sometimes pretend of liking something that I am not comfortable with
To adjust foot on someone else's shoes

Til now, I do not know what love truly is
But what I know is that love is about both parties' happiness
Love is about making yourself comfortable
Love is about creating comfort for other
Love is asking you to be yourself
Love is about letting somebody else to be what they are
Love is forcing you to control your emotion
Love is about understanding someone else to make you a better person
Love is an immature concept that leads you to maturity
Love is simple if you make it simple
Love is simplifying your way of thinking if you make it so
Love is about communicating your thoughts in the right way, time and angle
Love is sharing the ups and downs with laughs and tears
Love is demanding you to be more understanding about yourself, yet others
Love is a mirror of how sensitive, demanding and ego you are
Love is about winning yourself

If it does not seem so, then it is not love..

No comments: