Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I couldn't believe it just happened..

I should have told you on Monday
I started feelin weird on Sunday
That's why I was so quite these days
But I somehow enjoyed to keep pace

I know you could control your feelin
But I dunno why I keep diggin
Diggin to myself
Am I stuck in a showcase?

I have tried to tell you
But this mouth played a fool
You made me feel so blue
After we played pool

I love to see u readin
Sippin your coffee without saying anythin
I was starin
Daydreamin

I care about myself
I am self-centered
But you make me laugh
My heart has run ragged

I am here
With me, myself and I
You are there
Don't care if I die

I was so stupid last nite
And you were sure everythin was right
But this fear hold me tight
I dunno what I got

I am clueless
I feel useless
It's not your business
To know this craziness

I like all about you
Being honest and so true
Talkin without any clue
Which stick me in a glue

I love this friendship
I don't wanna miss any single beep
I know this is so steep and deep
Especially for me who gets tip

No comments: