Monday, March 9, 2009

Him.. Finally..

Karma is the eternal assertion of human freedom...
our thoughts, our words, and deeds are the threads
of the net which we throw around ourselves. – Swami Vivekananda

Patience is something I really believe in that
one day you will be paid back
It happened to me through him
He is just a creature, a beautiful one, that is really hard to be described
He's just genuine and sincere
I still cannot believe that I am now with him
The moments were just too glory and joyful
He's too good to be true
He's kinda matured and calm
That's what I like about him
He's exceptionally funny and sweet
He's so expressive and honest
The most important thing that he's just sooo into me
Hahahaha...

Yea it's him, A.M.G
Love u always,...

Aaaaaa I am finally falling in love.

No comments: