Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My heart, my soul and my shadow..

... I was brought up in a very open-minded yet controllin family. I live separately from my sister and father, I bet u know what I mean.. Most of my time was spent with my mom and my dad, as well as so-called half brother,.. but trust me, we are one fully-whole-round-circle without any dot. In short, I can tell that I'm fully loaded with love; 2 mothers, 2 fathers, 1 elder sister and 3 younger brothers. Nothing could make me happier than being surrounded by them, the three main components in my life. I thank God for what happened in the past,.. it what actually brought me here, today, as in right this moment. My childhood might not have been perfect, but I know it's over, nothin to be worried about. That's what my mom always say to me.
I've been living for 8729 days; 209, 496 hours to be exact.. neither long, nor short.. but so many incidents happened, the expected and unexpected ones. I'm not sure when it ends, but the thing that I'm sure about: no regrets, nothin left behind. I'm here all alone with me, myself n I with all my dreams, goals, past, mistakes, achievements, thoughts, ideas, creations, curiousity, pride,... I have no regrets in my life, whatever it was, it had been for the best, I believe in it.

to be continued....

No comments: